Sunday 30 October 2011

It's my birthday!!!

30th October 2011

Well it's my 29 birthday!!! Aghhhhh.....Crazy eh?

Well we're in Southern Chile in a hostel and we're getting ready to travel by bus to Puerto Varas. We had a few bottles of wine last night and some popcorn as a treat. When we get to Puerto Varas we plan to go out for chocolate and coffee to celebrate.

I just wanted to say thank you everyone for the cards you sent over with mum so I have something to open!! THANK YOU!!! I miss you all terribly and wish I could see you all to give you a big hug and kiss for my birthday cards and wishes. An internet *hug* and *kiss* will have to do me.

Mum has put together the following pictures of my previous birthdays!!! Enjoy...

The witches party at Mapledurham Hall was my 7th birthday. Can you tell I loved dressing up for Halloween for my birthday?
 


I will update this blog with more recent pictures of me enjoying the famous chocolate here!!

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment