Saturday 11 June 2011

End of an era

So the time for the beard was beginning to dwindle....

I had received no kisses from Sarah in approximately 4 weeks....That's how long I grew the beard.

Now i'm not one for emotional blackmail, however I was getting to the point where an ultimatum would occur.

Sarah or the beard ????

I knew in my heart if I kept growing it the beard might win !!!!!

It was time to say goodbye.

Like all men who grow a beard the shaving it off part is quite fun! We all do it but some pretend they don't, I don't care here is the evidence.

Fun with Facial Hair!


The last known photo of the beard please call crime stoppers if seen anywhere


This I like to see as my Phil Mitchell hard man look

This unfortunately may be likened to certain genres

I was actually quite sad at this point

So that's the end.
 

1 comment:

  1. You should of seen Dannys process....what a laugh!

    ReplyDelete